Concrete Culvert Installation
Owner: The Corporation of the Town Orangeville
Project cost: $980,000
Completion of Work: June, 2022
Scope of work summary:
The Work comprises construction of a concrete culvert across Monora Creek for the purposes of the future extension of Hansen Boulevard.
The General Work includes the following:
- Site preparations include erosion and sediment controls and creek flow bypassing.
- Concrete structure foundations include sheet piling and H pile and concrete foundations.
- Installation of precast concrete structure units.
- Construction of wing / retaining walls.
- Back filling to future road subgrade.